1. The information contain in the Information Brochure is only for general guidance and should not be treated as legal document. It could be changed / modified from time to time by Competent Authority of the University.
2.The University reserves its right to cancel the admission of successful Candidate under any of the following circumstances:
- If the fee is not deposited by the stipulated date.
- If the candidate does not join the particular programme by the stipulated date even though the Fee has been deposited.
- If the candidate fails to furnish the proof of the stipulated minimum qualifications.
- Violation of any condition enumerated in the Ph.D. guidelines.
The Competent Authority of the University reserves the right to alter or modify the structure of any of the programs to attain the objective of excellence.
The University reserves its right to change the existing fee structure.
5.The University reserves its right to modify, alter and / or include any other Terms and Conditions that may be deemed necessary.
6.Ragging within or outside the University is prohibited. Whoever directly or indirectly commits, participate in, abets or propagated ragging within or outside the University shall, be punished which may extend to fine / expulsion / imprisonment.
Fees once paid including registration will not be refunded under any circumstances but for failure in entrance Test (PET).
8.Scholar is expected to obtain official receipt from University whenever any payment is made by cash / draft or any other mode.
9.Jurisdiction: Any dispute pertaining to admission, or any matter as a student or alumnus of Shri Jagdisprasad Jhabarmal Tibrewala University shall be subjected to the jurisdiction of the Jhunjhunu courts only.
10.Agreement Clause: All successful candidates shall be bound by above mentioned Terms and conditions of Shri Jagdishprasad Jhabarmal Tibrewala University.