IQAC in the institutions of Shri J.J.T. University was constituted in the academic year 2014 with a vision to commence, plan and administer special various activities which are significant to sustain and enhance the quality of education imparted, which is well distinct in the quality guidelines of the institution. IQAC has a member council from the top management, teaching, administration and stakeholders for getting diversified suggestions for constant enhancement with expansion in regards to strengthen student’s life with skill education and platform for their desire career with quality guidance. IQAC is a significant body of the institution which monitors the process of teaching, learning, and evaluation. It takes the responsible accountability of generating and promoting awareness in the institution regarding multi-level quality sustenance activities and implementing new ones for attaining excellence.
The objective of IQAC is to ensure values and quality standards in teaching, learning, and evaluation patterns and related activities. IQAC administers various new academic activities to supplement existing practices. In addition to this, it also encourages activities in the co-curricular and extra-curricular spheres.
Functions & Responsibilities
- Ensuring a learner-centric ambiance encouraging for quality education and for persistent enhancement.
- Emphasize staff expertise to implement the knowledge, technology, and innovations for participatory teaching and learning course of action.
- Inviting recommendations and suggestions from students, parents, and stakeholders on quality emphasizing institutional policies & processes.
- Documentation and database management of all the activities leading to sustainable and quality improvement within procedures and process of workflow.
- Developing ethical and value-added work culture within the environment of the Institute.
- Improving the academic and administrative performance of the Institution.
- Organizing inter and inter Institutional Workshops, Seminars, National and International Conferences, and Research activities.
- Playing as a nodal agency of the Institute for coordinating various activities ensuring quality including adoption and dissemination of best methods and practices.