The Institute of Languages aims to promote critical thinking, humanistic values, connectivity amongst cultures, and linguistic competence, through its various programs in the domain of literature and language. The Institute comprises the following departments: (1) Department of Hindi (2) Department of English (3) Department of Sanskrit (4) Department of Urdu. The Institute nurtures an international, multi-lingual, and interdisciplinary approach towards academics. The academic syllabus is so designed to prepare students to develop and upgrade their language & communicative competence, gain training in critical inquiry & debate, and develop their literary sensibility. The researchers are encouraged to take up cutting-edge researches in socially relevant, interdisciplinary areas of research and in new fields of inquiry. Another important objective of the institute is to provide modular language skills and training to students enrolled in different programs. The faulty is committed to developing professional standards of communication in students across various disciplines.
- To cater to academic requirements of literature and communication curriculum.
- Aims at material production for regular teaching and innovative teaching techniques adapted to Indian conditions.
- To create a methodological and pedagogical base for foreign language teaching adapted to Indian conditions.
- To create a common theoretical component in Indian languages teaching along with the language specific parts.
- To spread awareness about literary and cultural importance and relevance of the Urdu culture, language and literature
- To impact higher education in Urdu and research and develop mental, physical, spiritual, scientific temperament and human values of the students
- To promote communicative skills among the students to become successful in the market and society.
|COURSE TYPE||COURSE NAME||ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA||DURATION (YEAR/SEM)||REGISTRATION FEES||FEE FOR GIRLS(ANNUAL/SEM)||FEE FOR BOYS(ANNUAL/SEM)|
|B.A.||Bachelor Of Arts||12th||3||1000/-||2,500/-||10,000/-|
|M.A.||Master Of Arts||B.A||2||1000/-||3,750/-||15,000/-|
|Ph. D.||Doctor Of Philosophy||Masters In Urdu||3||5000/-||80,000/-||80,000/-|