Department of Hindi
The Course of the Hindi languages& literature nurtures an international, multilingual and interdisciplinary approaches towards academics. The academic syllabus is so designed to prepare students to develop and upgrade their language & communicative competence, gain training in critical inquiry & debate, and develop their literary sensibility. The researchers are encouraged to take up cutting - edge researches in socially relevant, interdisciplinary areas of research and in new fields of inquiry.
Another important objective of the Institute is to provide modular language skills and training to students enrolled in different programs. The faculty is committed to developing professional standards of communication in students across various disciplines
1. To cater and accomplish functional proficiency in listening, speaking, reading and writing as per academic requirements of literature and communication curriculum.
2. To recognize culture-specific perspectives and values embedded in languages for a methodological and pedagogical based for foreign languages teaching adopted to Indian conditions.
3. To Decode, analyze, and interpret authentic texts of different genres that Aims at material production for regular teaching and innovative teaching techniques adapted to Indian conditions.
4. To Decode, analyze, and interpret authentic texts of different genres that Aims at material production for regular teaching and innovative teaching techniques adapted to Indian conditions.
5. To produce a common theoretical component in Indian language towards organized coherent discourse in oral and written modes.
6. Our Institute of Indian Languages will focus on research of Languages and it's originally.
7. To have collective effect through deliberating among the experts from various disciplines on the issues of language and language policy.
8. The Institute is committed with the responsibility of serving as a nucleus to bring together all the research and literary output from the various linguistically different streams to a common platform and narrow the gap between the basic research and developmental research in the field of languages and linguistics in India.
9. We believe that Language education plays a facilitative role in mental development and knowledge production.
FOR WELFARRE OF THE SOCIETY -:
1. Public Sector & Civil Services
2. Teaching in Govt. & private Institutions
3. Priest in Various Places & Temples
4. Research in Language & Literature
5. Script Writer
6. Proof Reader in literate world
7. Translator in Govt. & none govt. sectors.
8. Communication Tutor
9. Hindi Officer in Govt. & Corporations.
|COURSE TYPE||COURSE NAME||ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA||DURATION (YEAR/SEM)||REGISTRATION FEES||FEE FOR GIRLS(ANNUAL/SEM)||FEE FOR BOYS(ANNUAL/SEM)|
|B.A.||Bachelor Of Arts||12th in any stream||3||1000||2,500/-||10,000/-|
|M.A.||Master Of Arts||Graduate||2||1000||3,750/-||15,000/-|
|Ph. D.||Doctor Of Philosophy||Masters In Hindi Language||3|