The Department has started B.Sc. & M.Sc. programs in chemistry. These programs have been designed to develop trained manpower for research and development (R&D) and allied industries as well as quality control laboratories of pharmaceutical, food & chemicals. The department has a well-equipped laboratory with highly qualified modern facilities like UV-Visible spectrophotometer, FT-IR spectrophotometer, gas chromatography (GC), Karl Fischer titrators, nephleometer, conductivity meter, pH meter, bulk density meter, pressure reactor, etc. The department has expertise in the area of organic & physical chemistry.
The Department of Chemistry is committed to achieve great standards in both research as well as teaching, and to become anin-demanddestination for highly enthused students and faculty. The Department of Chemistry has been established with the following objectives:
- To act as mentors to undergraduates through advising them in education & research.
- To teach students the value of cross-disciplinary thinking by providing them excellent educational & research opportunities between chemistry and other fields of study.
- To promote innovative curriculum development while exposing students to advanced instrumentation and technology. So that they can satisfactorily fulfill the requirements of industrial sectors.
- To encourage community engagement by providing students with service-learning and community-based research opportunities.
- To encourage students to value diversity and to develop a global perspective through international experiences in chemistry.
|S.No.||Course||Eligibility||Duration||Fees( Annually in Rs.)|
|1.||B.Sc.||XII Science||3 Years||12000.00||6000.00|
Name: Dr. Vijendra Kumar Fulwa (Head of Department)
Mobile No. 8696661583