Institute of Science
Institute of Science covers the basic and applied fields of life science, chemistry, physics and mathematics under three departments namely, Department of Biosciences, Department of Chemical Sciences and Department of Physical Sciences. These Departments are interlinked with each other to provide more opportunities teaching and research.
- To enhance the success of students through educational innovations and encouragement.
- To impart advanced scientific knowledge to bridge the gap between industry and academia.
- To provide ample opportunities for professional development and support student and faculty interaction.
- To provide state-of-the-art educational & research environment for students that is second to none.
- To derive productive outcomes from biological organisms, using modern technological applications in the field of biotechnology and microbiology.