Department of Mechanical Engineering
The department of Mechanical Engineering has been established with the aim to cater to the latest requirements for technical manpower in infrastructural sectors. Industrial sectors in which mechanical engineers have traditionally made substantial contributions include aerospace, automotive, chemical, computer and electronics, construction, consumer products, energy, engineering consulting, etc. The department offers 4 years of undergraduate B. Tech., 3 years diploma, 2 years M. Tech. and a Ph. D. program. Excellent facilities in terms of infrastructure, types of equipment, and staff are to prepare students as professional engineers, with focusing on innovation, analysis, and development of technologies. The academic activities are supported with a well-stocked library and laboratory so that students can learn the theory of mechanical engineering in-depth and also putting it into practice. The department commits to enabling students to acquire the skills and the knowledge to be able to build machines that define tomorrow.
• The Mechanical Engineering Program is designed to prepare students for successful careers having positive societal impact in industry and also educational institute.
• To apply their engineering knowledge, critical thinking/creativity, and problem-solving skills with integrity and inclusivity.
• To create technical manpower through flexible, modular, multi-point entry programmes in mechanical engineering.
• To offer quality education and training in the thrust areas.
• To promote entrepreneurial skills for self-employment.
• To promote industry-institute linkage.
To be imparting world class education in the field of Mechanical Engineering and conduct extensive and quality research and to drive innovations for the betterment of society.
• To offer undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral programmes in Mechanical Engineering.
• To advance and spread knowledge in the area of science and technology leading to creation of wealth and welfare of humanity.
• To train young minds and to equip them with the best possible technical knowledge to meet the current and future demands of the industry, academic & research.
• To create infrastructure, motivation and culture for the state of the art in the area of Mechanical Engineering.
• To implement best practices in teaching-learning methodologies for establishing dynamic knowledge-connected society.
• To provide a platform for industry institute interaction.
|COURSE TYPE||COURSE NAME||ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA||DURATION (YEAR/SEM)||REGISTRATION FEES||FEE FOR GIRLS(ANNUAL/SEM)||FEE FOR BOYS(ANNUAL/SEM)|
|Diploma||Diploma Engineering||10th Or 12th PCM or ITI Diploma||3 & 2 Years Lateral Entry||1000/-||10,000/-||40,000/-|
|B. Tech||Bachelor Of Technology||12th PCM Or Diploma in Engineering||4 & 3 Years Lateral Entry||1000/-||17,500/-||70,000/-|
|M. Tech||Master Of Technology||Bachelor Degree in Engineering||2||1000/-||17,500/-||70,000/-|
Dynamics of Machine