The Civil Engineering Department of Shri JJT University offers courses in Diploma, UG, PG and Ph.D. The department has competent faculties for meet the various challenges in the field of civil engineering. Shri JJT University makes students able to serve the society in a better manner in various fields like educational, professional and intellectual needs. The Department has designed educational and research programs with specializations in all the major areas of civil engineering. The Department faculty members and staff aims to engage students, in the creation, dissemination, and integration of knowledge through workshops, summer training, industrial visits, teamwork and personalized interaction in real field work. The under graduates & post graduates students of the department are likely to get jobs in government sectors and private sectors
The department expects that it's fully prepared for life-long learning experiences and will strengthen its abilities to successfully and effectively solve the complicated civil engineering problems in the 21st century. The department strongly believes that its ever-evolving educational programs must accomplish its following objectives.
- To prepare the students to recognize and address the current and future geopolitical and public policy needs, and solve technical problems in concerned areas.
- To prepare highly skilled leaders in the conduct of interdisciplinary research and development of innovative ideas and approaches.
- To enable the young aspirants to design and conduct experiments and to analyze and interpret data to develop solutions in the field of the following areas: environmental engineering, geotechnical engineering, hydraulics, structural engineering, transportation engineering, water resources engineering, and material engineering.
- To maintain an intellectually challenging and collaborative environment that is supportive and welcoming, and that enables and encourages our students, faculty, and staff to achieve their best in a diverse community.
- To encourage " respect for all" in order to enjoy a diversity of opinion, intellectual perspective, and cultural heritage.
- To develop the ability to disseminate technical knowledge through paper presentations, applications, and reports writing.
|COURSE NAME||ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA||DURATION (YEAR/SEM)||REGISTRATION FEES||FEE FOR GIRLS(ANNUAL/SEM)||FEE FOR BOYS(ANNUAL/SEM)|
|Diploma in Civil Engineering||10th/ 12th (PCM) /ITI||3 Years / 2 Years for Lateral Entry||1000||7,500/-||30,000/-|
|Bachelor of Technology (Civil Engineering)||10+2 with(PCM) / Diploma in Engineering||4Years/ 3 Years for Lateral Entry||1000||14,000/-||56,000/-|
|M. Tech(CMT, TransportationEngg.)||B.E/B. Tech. in Civil Engineering||2||1000||17,500/-||70,000/-|
|Doctor Of Philosophy||M.E/M. Tech in Civil Engineering||Minimum 3 Years||2000||60,000*/-||60,000*/-|
- B. Tech Civil Engg..pdf
- Diploma 1st year (Common).pdf
- Diploma Civil Engg..pdf
- M.Tech (Constuction Technology and Management).pdf
- MTech (Trasportation Engg.).pdf