JJT University is having a strong commitment to responsibility towards society. University supports various programs of social, cultural, and educational importance. Some examples are as follows:
- Tree Plantation was organized at JJT University campus under the Scheme “My Earth, My Duty” of state Govt. Rajasthan on 28/08/2010. That day 51,000 trees were planted. Mr. Gaurav Sharma,( Everest Mountaineer), Mr. Khalid Hussain Chairman Nagar Parishad, Jhunjhunu, Mrs. Sushila Chaijara, Chairperson Nagarpalika, Bissau, Mrs. Baraji Devi, Pradhan, Alsisar, Mr. Kabul Singh, Sarpanch, Chudela Mr. Madan Mohan Sharma ADM, JJN Mr. N.K. Kothari, SDM, JJN were present there.Mr. Ramchandra Tulsiyan, Mr. Pawan Pujari, and Mr. Devendra Khatri participated in the plantation.
- UNESCO Special Service prize was given to JJT University for its work and contribution in the field of Education at Auditorium, Information Center, Distt. Alwar in August 2010. Chief Guest was Dr. Amar Singh Rathore, Director of Information Deptt. Govt. of Rajasthan and as Chairman Justice Mr. S N Bhargava, National Chairman of UNESCO Organization in India.
- Tree Plantation Programm at JJT University on 27-08-2010 by Mr. Gaurav Sharma.
- The tree plantation program was organized by JJT University on 07/09/2010 in Amrit Dhaam, Churu.
- Maintenance of Shaheed Smarak, Jhunjhunu.
- Maintenance of Nehru Bal Udhyan, Jhunjhunu.
- The Sports Program was organized by JJT University in Village Budhana in 2011.
- Fan and Furniture were provided to Govt. School, Chudela. 9. Support was given to Village Budhana to be Nirmal Village by JJT University in 2011.
Empowering Girls with Education:
- Universityprovides100%TuitionFee Concession to Girls who have secured more than 85% marks in the qualifying examination for U.G. & P.G. Courses.
- Universityprovides25%TuitionFee Concession to Boys who have secured more than 85% marks in the qualifying examination for U.G. & P.G. Courses.
- 50% Tuition Fee Concession for Chudela native students in U.G. & P.G. Courses.
- Award Scholarship of approximately 14 lakhs to the students for the Academic Session 2019-20.
- The University facilitated in organizing Military Recruitment the Camp spanning from 13 Feb. to 23rd Feb. 2015