The Painting and Drawing emphasis area in the Faculty of Fine Art supports the investigation of many approaches, histories, and forms of painting and Drawing. A diverse faculty brings a broad array of voices to individual studies. Painting and drawing are viewed as independent but overlapping disciplines, and the area provides a wide range of courses designed for students of all levels, backgrounds, and interests, The area has a sustained history and continuing priority of integrating visiting artists, critics, and curators, as well as scholars, into the very core of its instruction
The Painting and Drawing emphasis area welcomes the expertise the expertise of the others and challenges students to crafts a practice that will sustain them across multiple and various contexts.
• To prepare students in the broadly defined academic disciplines with special regard to the dynamics of cultural heritage.
• To prepare students for a career in public-oriented and service-minded professions
• To help & support poor/needy and intelligent students to spread education to the masses.
• Assist learners to use artistic and aesthetic sensibility in day-to-day life situation; enable learners to achieve a balanced growth as a social being in tune with our culture through project work.
• Create original objects of art in a specific medium (printmaking, painting, sculpture, ceramic, photography)
• Describe, analyze and interpret created artwork
• Demonstrate understanding of art theory by applying practical methodology to the task
• Students will create artworks and write short critiques about art after visiting museums, galleries, and artist studio
• Recognize and evaluate basic elements of design (color, line, form, texture, rhythm, etc.)
|COURSE TYPE||COURSE NAME||ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA||DURATION (YEAR/SEM)||REGISTRATION FEES||FEE FOR GIRLS(ANNUAL/SEM)||FEE FOR BOYS(ANNUAL/SEM)|
|UG||Bachelor Of Arts||12th||3||1000/-||2,500/-||10,000/-|
|PG||Master Of Arts||Graduation In Any Stream||2||1000/-||3,750/-||15,000/-|
|Ph.D.||Doctor Of Philosophy||MA/MFA/MVA||3 to 5|